IN MEMBERS' HOMES THROUGHOUT METRO HOUSTON
“Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having the goodwill of all the people.” — Acts 2:46-47
On Friday, February 9, at 6:30 pm, our St. Paul’s community will gather in all corners of the city to break bread together in fellowship.
- 01: Home of Shirley and Larry Roberts
- 02: Home of Susan and Richard Moody
- 03: Home of Patty and Bob Mahlstedt
- 04: Home of Beth Anne and David Gunn
- 05: Home of Sally Holmes
- 06: Home of Renee and John Hawkins
- 07: Home of Sherry and Steve Duson
- 08: Home of Karyn and Paul Richards-Kuan
- 09: Home of Erin and Scott Reid
- 10: Home of Margaret Lloyd-Bingham and Bill Bingham
Registration is now closed. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Nina Hall via email@example.com or 713-528-0527x113.