As a cathedral for the city, St. Paul’s is proud to walk together
to “Welcome All People and All Communities”
at Houston PRIDE on Saturday, June 24, from 6 to 9:30 pm.
Learn more at a team meeting today. 12:15 pm. Parlor.
email Jennifer West via firstname.lastname@example.org
or Rev. Karyn Richards-Kuan via email@example.com
or call either at 713-528-0527.
Sunday, May 28, is the last day to order a T-shirt.
A final team meeting will be held on Sunday, June 11.
Parade day is Saturday, June 24. Festivities go on all day, the parade starts at 6 PM.
Please volunteer, donate, or just be a part of St. Paul's team. Among the things you can do:
- Walk on parade day (6 to 10 PM)
- Help design St. Paul's parade float
- Help put the float together the morning of the parade (June 24, 10 AM)
- Decorate the float, 4 to 6 PM, June 24
- Donate clear and colored Christmas lights
- Donate glow sticks and glow bracelets for the parade marchers
- Donate bottled water
- Participate in parade day without marching
Sign up HERE.