Bath & Body Products
- Sparrow House Botanicals: Hand-crafted bath and body products from clients and former clients from Redeemed Ministries who are survivors of human trafficking.
- Napantla Life Hand-Crafted Soaps: Soaps infused with scents like Arroz con Leche, Cafe de Olla (Mexican coffee), Chocolate Abuelita (Mexican hot chocolate), Lavender, Peppermint, Patchouli, Frankincense, Lemongrass, and more.
Food for the Holidays
- Agapé Pastries: Order several varieties of delicious, homemade pies for your Christmas festivities from entrepreneurial bakers.
- Fe y Esperanza Tamales: Place your order for tamales made by members of the Fe y Esperanza community and available to pick up before Christmas.
Home Goods & Jewelry
- Bolivian Handicrafts: Scarves, hats, table runners and more created by St. Paul's sister congregation in Bolivia. Special thanks to the Women’s Sewing Ministry.
- SERRV: Hand-crafted items from around the world: jewelry, accessories, housewares and kitchen items.
- Carpenter’s Workshop: Hand-made wooden Christmas decorations designed by St. Paul’s Youth to raise funds for mission trips.
- Light Up a Life: Beaded jewelry and gifts supporting missions in Uganda.
Local Mission Endeavors
- Iconoclast: Purchase a copy of They Say: Volume 2 to support poetry and art programs in Houston-area high schools and detention facilities.
- Manna Bags: Buy a bag to give to someone on the streets who needs basic food and hygiene supplies.
- Donation Giving Tree: Make a donation to a St. Paul’s mission partner as a gift to honor someone you love. Notecard included.
- Jerusalem Cross Ornaments: When you purchase an ornament, you also provide one for a Harvey-affected family. You are invited to commit to praying weekly for the family who receives that ornament, using an Advent prayer guide written by the Congregational Care Team.
- ZOE: Purchase livestock to aide in providing sustainable living for orphans in Africa.