Keep the neighborhood feeling alive after Fellowship Friday by meeting together in small groups. The list of and schedule for neighborhood small groups follows:
- God’s Dream of Wholeness. Mondays, September 26 to October 17, from 7 to 8 pm in the home of Claudia and David Vassar, who will facilitate for the Med Center/Rice area.
- Creating a Neighborhood Ministry Culture. Mondays, September 26-October 3, from 7 to 8:30 pm in the home of Patty and Bob Mahlstedt, who will facilitate for The Heights area.
- Heart, Mind, and Soul. Wednesdays, September 28 to October 12, from 7 to 8:30 pm in S-301, facilitated by Heather and Michael McCarty for the 77002, 05, 06, 19, 56, and 98 zip codes.Childcare provided.
- Faith, Hope and Poetry. Mondays, October 3, 10, and 17, from 7 to 8 pm, facilitated by Dr. Matt Russell in the Memorial/Katy/Spring Branch areas. (Note: Changed from Fridays, starting September 30.)
- Sugar Land Sisters. This group of St. Paul’s women who live in and around Sugar Land formed following the very first Fellowship Friday in 2010. They invite anyone to join them on the first Thursday of the month from 8:30 to 9:45 am in the home of Judy Leatherwood Smith. The group is facilitated by Smith, Londa Wright, and Pat Pearson.
- Rice Wesley. Most Tuesdays at 12:05 pm in the Baker College kitchenette. Questions? email email@example.com.
One does not need to have attended Fellowship Friday to be a part of any of these groups. Attendance is free of charge. Register online via www.stpaulshouston.org/fall-2016 or the printed Gatherings form. Registrants will be sent addresses of homes.
For more information, please contact Rev. Karyn Richards-Kuan via 713-528-0527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.