In order to accommodate parking turnover, the March 29 Palm Sunday and April 5 Easter morning services will begin at 8, 9:30, and 11 a.m. rather than the usual 8:30, 9:45, and 11:05 a.m.
The Palm Sunday services will begin on the Plaza with the Procession of the Palms led by the St. Paul's Children's Choirs, the St. Paul's Choir, and Brass.
Throughout Holy Week
- the Sanctuary will be open for prayer from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- the Stations of the Cross will be in the Chapel
- a labyrinth will be in the Activity Center (gymnasium, 2nd floor of Sanctuary building)
- "Walk through Holy Week," a tableau suitable for children of all ages, will be in the Jones Building basement.
- the Columbariam will be open 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday plus 5-8 p.m. Saturday.
Services of Holy Communion will be in the Chapel at 12:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday with the Maundy Thursday service including foot washing.
The Maundy Thursday evening service at 7 p.m. will include the stripping of the altar. Homilist: Rev. Eleanor Colvin. Sermon title: "Proclaiming Christ."
Three different Good Friday services:
- 11 a.m. Children’s Tenebrae service with St. Paul’s Youth String Ensemble in the Chapel, followed by a walk on the indoor Labyrinth in the Activity Center and refreshments.
- Noon. Traditional service in the Sanctuary. Homilist: Dr. Bill Kerley. Sermon title: "Left Hanging."
- 7 p.m. “Christ’s Seven Last Words” Bi-lingual Spanish/English service in the Sanctuary. Homilist: Rev. Nataly Negrete.
The Easter Vigil service begins at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 4, on the Main Street steps. Through the Service of Light, a series of readings from the Old and New Testaments, and Holy Eucharist, this service celebrates the whole of salvation history and Christ's saving work.