Tonight's book for discussion will be The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.
Chapter One Book Group is open to anyone who enjoys reading and discussing a wide variety of books. The group meets at 7 p.m. the third Tuesday of the month in J-202. To be added to the email list, please contact Linda Harmes at email@example.com.
The group's reading schedule through October 2015:
- November 18, 2014. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- December 16, 2014. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- January 20, 2015. Song Yet Sung by James McBride
- February 17, 2015. Among Schoolchildren by Tracy Kidder
- March 17, 2015. Someone by Alice McDermott
- April 21, 2015. The Hungry Tide by Amitav Ghosh
- May 19, 2015. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- June 16. 2015. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
- July 21, 2015. The Tiger’s Wife by Tea Obreht
- August 18, 2915. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- September 15, 2015. Me Before You by Jojo Mayes
- October 20, 2015. The Night Guest by Fiona McFarlane