St. Paul’s is sharing efforts and resources with three other United Methodist churches — Chapelwood, St. Luke’s, and Westbury — to respond to long-term post-Harvey recovery needs, focusing on marginalized communities. Teams from these churches
- Identify with the churches’ community partners those who qualify and need recovery help.
- Seek financial and grant opportunities to help offset supply costs.
- Host mission teams that come from around the US to help.
- Provide labor and related support — professional and volunteer — to those without resources to rebuild.
- Teams are needed for the remaining Fridays and Saturdays of December to install insulation and dry wall and perform other minor repairs.
To see availabilities and to register, please use the Sign Up Genius at www.signupgenius.com/go/409054da9a922aaf94-harvey4
A team leader will contact you with the house location at least one day before the work date. One must be at least 14 years old to work on these houses.
More about St. Paul's Harvey Relief and Recovery efforts.