Con-spire in the Latin (com-spirare) means to ‘breath with’ and is an intentional ministry of spiritual formation and the contemplative practices. Each week we spend time learning, reflecting and practicing ways in which our interior life can be more rooted in grace. Join us at 11.05 in Fondren Hall. The topics through October 4 are listed below.
- August 30. How to Befriend your Insecurities (painting mandalas) - location changed to J-204 today due to Celebration Sunday! activities in Fondren Hall.
- September 6. Cultivating Soul (basic meditation)
- September 13. Odyssey service. Dr. Bill Kerley preaches at the 9:45 service, and all are invited back to Fondren Hall at 11:05 for lunch together in community.
- September 20. How to Befirend your Sadness (walking the Labyrinth)
- September 27. How to Worry Less (Yes meditation)
- October 4. How to Be Where You Are, Not Where You Are Not. ((re)framing meditation)